Saturday, October 06, 2007
Thursday, October 04, 2007
- On Monday, HRC Board votes to "reaffirm" support for trans-inclusive ENDA. Click here for more info from HRC.
- NTAC and other trans leaders criticize HRC's stance, because HRC is not using their connections to push congress people to support the bill HRC claims to support. Click here for more info from NTAC.
- A bunch of LGBT organizations have signed on to a list stating not only support for an inclusive ENDA, but also opposition to a non-inclusive ENDA. HRC is conspicuously absent.
- Donna Rose, the only out trans board member at HRC, announces her resignation in protest of HRC not living up to their promise.
- Meanwhile, Barney Frank defends his non-inclusive ENDA by claiming it's not as bad as NTAC says it is.